Tuesday 31 October 2006

IDNET Broadband

Note: The RichText blog has moved to www.ricroberts.com

I recently changed my ADSL ISP from Bulldog (who, in my humble opinion, weren't great and would only give me 2Mb/s) to IDNet.

I've only been using IDNet for a week or so, but they seem pretty good - I'm getting about 0.4Mb/s upload and 5Mb/s download speeds. Best of all however, is when I called for support out of working hours and left a message, they called me back within about 5 mins and were extremely helpful. Can't beat that for customer service. :)

Sorry for the lack of useful posts recently - been very busy. Hopefully I might write something of interest soon!



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Please also visit the Swirrl blog

No comments: