Thursday 19 October 2006

Technorati Schmechnorati?

Note: The RichText blog has moved to www.ricroberts.com

Has anyone else had problems with Technorati?

I registered this blog on there ages ago, but it took weeks before their embedded url thingy actually contained anything.

Also, I've posted several times since creating my Technorati account, but my profile still says that I last updated this blog 50-odd days ago!



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Please also visit the Swirrl blog

2 comments:

Luke said...

I think their crawler is extremely busy these days. It might be a downside of constantly growing number of users. As it is right now it takes forever for them to add my tagged posts to their index.

So I'm guessing every time you ping them you probably get put on a queue and they get to you when they can. :|

Richard Roberts said...

Yeah - my profile did finally get updated after a very long time! ;)