Friday 5 January 2007

MacBook - Dead Pixel ...Day17

Note: The RichText blog has moved to www.ricroberts.com

In my last post I described how my new Apple MacBook arrived just before Christmas with a dead pixel in the screen. My replacement MacBook finally arrived last night, the screen is perfect and everything else seems to be fine with it too.

I've managed to get all my data/applications off the old one and onto the new one without much fuss. All I've got to do now is arrange for the defective one to be picked up by the courier.

Apple took their time with the replacement, but overall I'm pretty pleased with the way that this has been sorted out, considering some manufacturers would have just told me to live with the dead pixel.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Please also visit the Swirrl blog

No comments: